Vegan Matcha Dalgona Recipe
We're bringing you a Matcha Dalgona Recipe but we're making it VEGAN! Since we're a matcha company, we thought we'd show you how to make a Vegan Matcha Dalgona Latte! What's the secret you ask? Aquafaba!
Mixing Bowls (2)
- 15 oz. Liquid from Chickpea Can
- 1 packet Raspberry Yum Matcha Packet
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Boiling Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk Preferred Milk Choice
Add the liquid from the chickpea can into a bowl and whip it until stiff peaks form.
In a separate bowl, add the Raspberry Yum Matcha Packet, sugar, and boiling water. Whisk it until everything is well combined.
Fold the matcha mixture into the whipped chickpeas and mix some more!
Pour the almond milk into a cup and top it off with the whipped matcha. Enjoy!
- You can use any milk you like best!
- Don't limit yourself to our Raspberry Matcha, the possibilites are endless!